The village of Shkorpilovtsi is a resort settlement, located 35 km south of Varna. It is an exceptionally peaceful and attractive place for relaxation, offering a vast beach, mineral springs, coniferous and oak-tree forests.
In close proximity to the village is the Longoza reserve for rare plant and animal species. From the north to the south the locality is surrounded by two branches of the Shkorpilovska river, flowing into the Black Sea.
Here is also Cherni Cape (Karaborun), which rises 80 meters high and it is the northernmost point of the Balkan Mountain at the place where it reaches the Black Sea.
The resort village offers hotels, holiday stations, villas, bungalows, as well as cozy private apartments.
© All images, advertising and video materials and/or other information published on this website are property of the Ministry of Tourism and are protected by the Law on Copyright and Related Rights, according to the Bulgarian laws to all applicable international and relevant acts of the European Union.
TOURIST INFORMATION CENTER – VARNA
Tel: +359 52 608918
Tel: +359 52 608919
St. Kiril and St. Metodiy Str., city of Varna
• Information about tourist attractions, transport, cultural, sports, business, entertainment events and products subject to the tourism demand and consumption;
• Information on schedules of various types of passenger transport, taxi services, accessibility to tourist sites, banks, bureaux de change, prices of basic goods and services, emergency phone numbers.;
• Information about museums, monuments and architecture, historical and natural phenomena;
• Distribution of printed and electronic media for shelter, food, entertainment, attractions.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS:
• Short-term travel;
• Reservations and ticketing for different types of passenger and tourist transport;
• Bookings for accommodation in shelters, including hostels and residences;
• Reservations for visits to restaurants and entertainment in Varna and the region;
• Reservations for cultural and sporting events and activities;
• Organized travel: half-day and full day excursions in and around the city, excursions into the country and abroad, entertainment events and attractions;
• Supply of transport services and transfers;
• Offering services "rent a car";
• Gift and souvenir merchandise with nature;
• Travel Literature: teaching, research, travel books, memoirs, fiction and advertising representative;
• Postcards with tourist theme;
• Travel atlases, travel guides, road maps, etc.;.
• Audio and video with tourist-oriented advertising and informational in nature.
-Time in season (May 1 to October 31):
• Monday to Friday - from 9.00 to 19.00;
• Saturday - from 9.00 to 17.00
-Time in the off season (November 1 to April 30):
• Monday to Friday - from 9.00 to 18.00
• Saturday - a day off.
• Sunday - day off