Parsley meatballs with cheese
Parsley meatballs with cheese combine very well with fresh tomatoes – cut into large pieces and simply sprinkled with salt or a fresh salad with more vegetables. This results in a light, dietary dinner, especially suitable for the warmer months, when hot weather already suppresses appetite. You could prepare the simplest garlic sauce based on yogurt and mayonnaise and dip them in it. In such a combination you can offer them as an appetizer. They also make a great appetizer for cold beer.
- 3 springs parsley
- 250 g cheese
- 2 eggs
- 100 g flour
- 100 ml sunflower oil
- Wash, dry and finely chop the parsley and place in a bowl.
- Add the shredded cheese and eggs and mix well. If necessary, thicken the mixture with flour or breadcrumbs. Or add more cheese.
- Form meatballs from the parsley mixture, roll them in flour and fry them in plenty of heated fat.
- Remove the prepared ones in a plate covered with kitchen paper to drain the excess fat from them.
- Serve the parsley meatballs with cheese warm. If desired, you can make garlic sauce and serve them together.
Caution: Contains eggs, which may cause allergic reactions.
Caution: Contains cheese, which may cause allergic reactions.
Caution: Contains flour, which may cause allergic reactions.